REPSMATE SECURITY POLICY
REPSMATE SOFTWARE SRL, a corporation existing under the laws of Romania, registered under the number J40/12075/2020, VAT number: RO43079777, the head office of which is located at Bucharest, Romania, is a provider of speech technologies software products and related services. We appreciate your visit on our websites and we are pleased that you are interested in our software products and related services.
Security is one of the biggest considerations in everything we do. If you have any questions after reading this, or encounter any issues, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
RepsMate forces HTTPS for all services using TLS 1.2+ (SSL), including our public website and our app, to keep your data safely encrypted in transit.
- We harden our servers with additional security measures, like making sure restrictive firewalls are configured and login is only allowed in a secure manner
- Access to our servers is tightly controlled and we keep audit logs of all issued commands
- We regularly patch and update the software we run & we do periodic scans to find out-of-date software
We use HSTS to ensure browsers interact with Klaus only over HTTPS. We use various other HTTP security headers to keep our network traffic as restricted as possible.
2.1 Using and sharing of personal information
We can use your personal information in following situations:
- To create and administer your account
- To communicate with you (Opt-out options are made available)
- To modify our services to better meet your needs
- To fulfill our contract
- To develop a detailed understanding of your demographics and account usage for RepsMate Service´s research and development
- To analyze our business, customer service, advertising and marketing strategies
- As required by law
- You give us a permission (opt-in consent)
- If we believe it is necessary to respond to legal action or an enforceable governmental request
- To enforce our EULA or Terms of Service
- To address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect the rights, property or security of RepsMate, its members and the public
- As part of a contract with our business partner you represent
- In connection with a corporate merger, acquisition or other corporate reorganization
2.2 Renting or selling Personal Information
We don’t rent or sell your personal information.
2.3 Opt-In Consent
If we wish to use or disclose your personal information in a different way than it is stipulated in this policy, you will be asked to give us your permission.
RepsMate employs and develops security-aware people. We demand MFA from our employees for all external services where possible, use a password manager for both personal passwords and secret management.
In addition to the work we do at the infrastructure level, we provide Account Administrators with additional tools to limit their users’ access to Customer Data via role management. You can also configure Klaus to never store sensitive Customer Data – we provide the option to mask out any contact details (e-mail, phone number), the client’s name, and their bank credentials. That way nothing sensitive will rest on our side.
Deletion of Customer Data
RepsMate provides the option for an account owner to delete Customer Data at any time via removing the Support Desk integration. RepsMate then hard deletes all information from currently-running production systems (excluding account, team, and ticket internal IDs, embedded in URLs in web server access logs). RepsMate services backups are destroyed within 14 days.*
We send you emails only from RepsMate.com addresses and we have set up DMARC reject mode to make it hard for criminals to send phishing emails from our domain.